Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Wonderful news!!!!!

We are so happy about Mei-Rose's condition. She has improved tremendously. Her bone scan and skeletal survey show a dramatic decrease in the amount of lesions on her bones. It also shows that the lesions that are still there are significantly reduced in size. We are optimistic that with the remainder of her chemotherapy treatment those remaining lesions will be completely wiped out. For now though, her treatment has changed. She will still receive Vinblastine and the dosage remains the same, but the frequency has changed to once every three weeks. Today is considered week 7. Her next dose will be administered in Week 10. Along with that medication, she will receive Prednisone orally 2.7ml, three times a day for five days. We still have a way to go and could not have done it without all of your prayers and support. na ke akua e ho'opomaika'i ia 'oukou

1 Comments:

At 24/9/05 7:37 PM, Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said...

Greetings:

I stumbled upon your website by happenstance. I clicked on Hawaiian Music in my profile to see who shared my interests. I was touched to see your posts about Mei Rose -- I too will add her in my prayers.

Aloha,

Shane
Maui Boy in Los Angeles

 

Post a Comment

<< Home